Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

March 19, 2009
It's been awhile!!!!
Well it's been a good month or so since I've written here so I figured I update everyone on EVERYTHING! Not even sure where to start:

Well for those of you that knew the situation with the other guy & I while charles I were split. Well he was totally immature & childish so I got rid of him. I realized that I needed time to think about what I wanted out of life as well as of out of a man. What Shawn had wasnt even close. When I thought I was taking 2 steps forward I was actually taking like 10 steps back. But now I'm ahead & happier then ever. I figured out that what I wanted was right in front of me. i already had what I wanted. Just wish I didnt have figure it out this way. But everything happens for a reason...Right? Well I didnt think Charles would take me back. I thought that he had reached the point that he was done for good. But THANKFULLY he took me back. Even though I feel guilty every single day I know that he loves me & that we will make it thru this. He's the love of my life. He treats me wonderful & things have changed with us.....for the BETTER!!! He shows me love. We cuddle more & Dominic seems more happier as well. Thats ALWAYS a plus..Well thats all about that.

Right now Charles & I are just trying to get back on top & get everything in order like it was. He has gotten two jobs to keep up & I'm looking for a second job. Right now I work at KFC and even though it's fast food. I actually like it if you can believe that. Some of the people are GREAT & others are just ok. I dont make much which is why I'm looking for another job! But it's good for right now. I also think that with me having a job takes alot of the stress of Charles & I so we dont argue. Which we havent done since I've been bback.

Dominic! WOW, alot has been going on with little man! Well he know is a whopping 22lbs & is 30 inches tall. Growing like a weed it seems. Unless you put up agaisnt bigger kids then it seems he's not growing at all...lol..But he's been GREAT. Becoming such a big boy. He's starting to talk alot more now. Not that you can understand him. I can cuz I'm his mother. We've been trying to get him to say pop pop and nana but no luck yet. Were starting the potty training thing just a little at a time. Even though he cant talk were just gonna give it a try. He loves his potty though. He's been teething the last two weeks or so. I think he's getting some on the bottom & his cuspids on the top. He's already got both first molars so...I cant wait till the warm weather comes & stays so he can play outside with daddy more.

Well I think thats about it for now. Oh Charles & I are thinking about another child. We both really want to have a little girl. We know that having a child is hard. We know that its gonna get harder but we rushed things with Dominic & now we just want to have one & let it take its time and enjoy every little moment we didnt with Dominic. Charles wants to right now but I worry about to much. I worry about what my parents would think. Even though it's OUR decision & not theres but I dont want to disappoint my parents. I feel like I've done that my whole life & for once I just want to make them proud. I worry about the labor & pregnancy. Nothing can get easier then it was with Dominic. But it doesnt matter if it's now or 5 years down the road your always gonna worry about things like that. I'm also worried about how Dominic will act with the new baby. I dont want him to think that mommy & daddy love him less cuz theres another baby. Mommy & Daddy will ALWAYS love him just a bit more cuz he's our first. I thought about talking to my mother but I know she'll tell me to wait..She likes it being just Dman. As do I but I'm getting to the point that I'm ready to expand our family. I dont know. Well thats all for now. Until next time...


XOXOXOXO,
Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 9:13 AM |

__________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div