Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

February 14, 2009
My Fuck Valentines Day poem...
With everything going on in my life lately & then yesterday being friday the 13th, then today. I didnt think things could get any worse in my life but I guess theres ALWAYS ways that it can....& it has. That was intill this morning when I got a myspace message from my soon to be sister-n-law with this poem...

Hearts and roses and kisses galore,
What the hell is all that shit for?
People get mushy and start acting queer,
It's defeantly the most annoying day of the year.
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass,
Before I shove a dozen roses up cupids ass.
I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak
And wear black for the rest of the week.
Guys act all sweet but soon it will fade,
For all they are doing is trying to get laid.
The arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit.
Cause i think this love thing is a crock of shit..
So, here's my story... what else can I say?
Love bites my ass... fuck valentines day!!


Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 12:48 PM |

__________________________________________________


1 Comments:
At February 16, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Blogger Sami said...

WOW! what a poem! Sorry you are having a rough time honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div