Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

January 07, 2009
Things I need to get off my mind!
I'm a blonde so sometimes it takes me awhile to get the hang of things or get the point, but some things I just dont understand. Like why when you try to help a family memeber realize that something isnt gonna look right at there wedding they get all hostle & crabby? Geez, I'm just trying to tell you it's gonna look gay! & why do parents insist on trying to boss you around when your 21 or your husband? I just dont understand it.
My father calls my husband up & yells at him about our cell phone bill (cuz it's in his name) to be honest its none of his business as long as we pay the bill it shouldnt matter if the bill his $1,000. NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!!! & why is it people always have to try to put you down to make you feel like crap? Is it becasue there life is soooooo borring that they have to cause drama in someone elses life so it's not so boring.....I just cant make any sense of it...People just blow my mind sometimes....I'm sorry but it's gonna look GAAAAAYYY!!!!!

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 2:28 PM |

__________________________________________________


1 Comments:
At January 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Blogger Sami said...

People will always hate on you and try to bring you down! Just don't let them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div