Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

January 28, 2009
It's Done!
OKAY! I'm feeling a little pissed at everyone in my family! I left Charles almost 3 weeks ago to decide what it was that I wanted. Well I thought & thought & thought about what I wanted & what I deserved. As well as being rushed by everyone in my family! Saying that is't not fair to keep Charles waiting. So what do I do. I tell him my desicion is let it be done. I've been burned to many times in the past thinking that someone is gonna change & I know this is my husband so it should be different but I cant believe it. So its done. NOW...I'm getting smug looks & comments from my family. Saying that I didnt try hard enough, which we did 3 other times. Say that I didnt take my vowels seriously cuz 'for better or worse' but I have. I think it's funny how people can say one thing but then turn around & say something totally different. My mother has ALWAYS told me that all she wants is for her children to be happy! Well it makes me feel like no body wants me happy. That they just want me to be with Charles becasue he's a nice guy..But just becasue he's a nice guy doesnt mean he makes me happy! I just feel like everyone around me is trying to push me back to him when it's not what I want! I just dont understand it. Why cant people just understand how I feel or where I'm coming from & leave it alone becasue it's my life & my desicion. They need to realize that it's not easy for me either. My marriage failed. & I'm sure it's my fault but I'm tired of hurting. I'm tired of crying & being unhappy! For a change I want to smile, laugh & wake happy about what I've done! I think I deserve to be happy just like everyone else. I didnt think a 21 yr old should be that unhappy! Guess everyone else thought differently. I just wish everyone could understand. But instead they wanna make me feel more like shit then I already do! Guess some things NEVER change...


Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 11:27 AM |

__________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div