Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

December 22, 2008
Still Unsure :(
I dont know why I'm such a screw up or why people think I'm such a screw up. So what I didn finish school. So what I'm not trying for my GED. So what I dont have a job. But what I do have means more to me then anything in this whole world & thats my son. Nothing means more to me then him & if it wasnt for him I dont know where I would be in this world. I dont understand how my family can think I'm a screw up & that I'm lazy. I just wish that they would be proud of me no matter what. I long to hear my parents tell me that there proud of me. I just wish they would understand that I'm 21 & when I'm ready to get my ged & start the career I've always wanted that I would. Untill then I just want to be with my son & watch him grow up to the little man I know he is. I do however wish I could get a job & keep it & save money to get my own place with my son. Nothing would mean more to me then that. Cuz with Charles most days I'm just not happy & want to run away. But I have no where to run to. My whole family knows most of the places I would go. So it wouldn't last long. I just dont know anymore. I do wish I was ready to start my career, but i'm not. & no one can force me. Thats something I have to do myself. Besides I dont have the time to study for my ged. I've tried to twice & it never last. This last time got messed up cuz I was in the process of moving & packing then unpacking & organizing. It was just mad crazy. I just wish that for 2 hours or something I could go to a library somewhere & study. Libraries are quiet & I dont have to worry about interuptions. But yea right, Charles wouldnt let me do that. He never lets me do anything. I know I sound like a great candiate for the loony ben or someone that needs some kind of depression pills. But I dont I just have a life that sucks worst then anyone could ever imagine. The only thing that isnt a screw up in my life is Dominic. & I'm extremly thankful for him. Now people know that i would truly be lost without him...ugh why cant i just be happy. I deserve it dont I? Or do i? I'm not sure anymore. I sometimes think God is puinshing me for something. But not sure what I dont think I've done something that bad in my life to deserve it this bad. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I should just take off with D-man & go somewhere...Anywhere...but where???

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 2:51 PM |

__________________________________________________


1 Comments:
At December 24, 2008 at 12:25 AM, Blogger Sami said...

Smile. You're little man loves ya! and God doesn't give you more than you can handle. Trust in that and know that you will get out of this rut, things will get better. Just remember to get the rainbow you have to get thru the rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div