Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

December 21, 2008
Dont understand
I dont understand how someone you could love would think so low of you. My husband doesnt think very highly of me. Not sure why though. He thinks that since i dont go out there & work a paying job that I shouldnt be able to do anything? NO! I do work. No it doesnt pay me but no money would come close to the joy & love that I have for my full time job. Which is take care of my son. I'm not ready to get a job. I just wanna be with my son & watch him grow. But he should know how it is. When I ask him to watch Dominic while I clean the house he gets frustrated & impatient with him. I dont even do that & I'm with him all day. He wouldnt last ONE whole day by himself with Dominic. So can someone please explain to me why or what the heck he's thinking. Or why he's thinking that way towards me. I'm his wife...I just dont understand anymore. But I'm gonna keep my head up high. Cuz my father & my son are the only two men I need in my life. :)

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 6:56 AM |

__________________________________________________


1 Comments:
At December 21, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Blogger Sami said...

Sweetie, I'm here for you ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div