Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

December 20, 2008
Not even Sure!
I have so many thoughts that are running thru my head at this point I dont even know where to beginning.

Let me just start off by saying look @ my blog. It look amazing thanks to Sami. She really does do some amazing work. Thanks again Sami. I love it. ♥ ya.

I tried to figure out how to make siggies & things but it just didnt work out. & that kinda makes me mad.frustrated.sad. all at the same time. I really want to do them myself so i can just go hog wild with them but i'm so not creative. I did however download loads of things to use with them & have loads of ideas in my head but no way to bring them out so people can see. oh well hopefully with the "school" I'm taking it will help me.

OMG & i cant believe Christmas is in what you mine as well say 4 days. cRaZy! Where really does the time go? it doesnt seem like a year has went by already. It doesnt feel like last year I had Dominic. It's just so crazy and mind blowing how fast it really has went by. If having one child makes time go by this fast geez I'd hate to see what the time would do with 2 kids. Which is what my husband & i are talking about. Wont be till next year to try if we do anything. But we have enough money problems now it would only be harder if we brought another one into the mix. But as he would say its our life & we can make it work :

Some other things I need to say is I dont understand how someone can go around & say there your friend & turn around & say things they dont mean. Or why they seem to understand why they didnt come see there "bestfriend" whom they havent seen in years...just blows my mind. it makes me really wonder how people live with themselves. or how they have any friends at all. or ya know maybe it's the nice ones they shit on? Who knows? But they shouldnt think I'm gonna forgive & forget. It's gonna take time for the bruise to go away on my heart. Cu I was really hurt.

Well that's it for now. Thanks to Sami once again. ♥ ya girl. xoxo

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 7:26 PM |

__________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div