Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

March 24, 2009
Sick & Tired!!!
I'm so sick & tired of people thinking they can still tell me what I'm gonna do & when I'm gonna do it. That shit pisses me off. I'm beyond anger right now & all it does is put me in a very sad mood. Why cant people just stay out of my life & stop trying to boss me around. The last time I checked I was 22 & my own boss. You'll get it when you get it & your not getting ALL of it when we get our taxes back so you will just have to get the fuck over it. I'm gonna have to get two jobs just to feel like I'm doing something because working one job for not much money & not many hours isnt working. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm tired of this shit. It's getting old & I'm done. I've reached my breaking point & cant stand one more little second of it. Sometimes I just wish I could crawl in a deep dark hole & never come out or die would be okay! Ive just had enough of it all!

I'm tired of this house to! I'm tired of people just walking into the house without knocking & then NOT wiping there feet off. Last time I checked this was my fathers house & we live here & we pay the bills & rent. We dont celan the floors & shit for nothing ir because it's fun. We do it because you people are filthy animals who think your gonna make my house look like a fucking barn.....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!! I just wish they all could go somewhere else. If not I feel like I'm gonna blow my brains out. I'm dead serious I've had enough of everything. I wish I everyone would just get off my back!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 6:38 AM |

__________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div