Endless Thoughts of a Mama!

December 18, 2008
He He He :D
WOW! This would be my adorable little man Dominic. Whom was one on December 4th. Sometimes he drives me up the wall..lol. & other times he's the most precious thing ever. He means more then I could of ever imaged. & I dont know where I would be without him. He truely is my life saver. Cant wait for Christmas cuz this is his first offical one & cant wait
to see how he does opening all the glorious gifts my
mother got him...lol....yes she went a little overboard..lol. but what can i say, she does love that boy :) He is walking & gets into EVERRRYTHING but I know he's just exploring. My how he does love to do that...hahaha. But we put him in his first beauty pageant & he won. Made me so proud. I use to do them when I was younger but i had to be taken out of them for a short bit due to some things. Not wanting to mention......I still do them every once in awhile but now I have the pleasure of putting my handsome little man in them. :))) Ya know there are still times to this day that i still cant believe that im a mama. I figured by now it would have set in. But when I look at him it just amazes me that this little adorable boy is mine. He truely is a blessing & at times a pain in the butt...lol. He's been teething & getting his top teeth in & I thought it was just his two front ones but it's not. NOOOO it's the four front ones. cRaZy! & cant find no damn teething tablets anywhere in this damn town...lol. Its like they feel off the face of this city or something. :D & dont ask anyone nooooo they get smart with you. But hopefully I find them soon. Oh & not to mention he doesnt really talk still jabbers. But when you tell him no. OH MY he will do this thing where he sticks his butt out & his chest out & I swear he's back talking me. & not knowing what he says but it's so freaking adorable. & he knows he's cute too...lol...But thanks to my mother she has him spoiled rotten. But as she would say I guess it's pay back. whatever i wasnt spoiled. but he's learning to run. he will find things to get to something he wants. & he usually gets it :) He's very smart too. He knows how to opens drawers, cell phones & call people you've recently called, cans, & if you try & block him in he usually finds a way around it. Thankful he's smart. Well that's all for now. But I'm sure it wont be for the night.

Jennifer

Blogged by Jennifer at 6:19 PM |

__________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home









Blog Materials from:
The Shabby Shoppe

Layout Design from: Sami

Viewed best in Firefox:
Firefox


Jennifer
My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I'm a very pround mama to a little boy who is 4 & his name is Dominic. He is my pride & joy. Drives me nuts sometimes but at the end of the day he always knows how to make my day better. I'm also a proud mama to my beautiful daughter who is 7 months & her name is Khloe. She is a blessing & I dont know what I would do without her. I love my babies. I'm currently taken by the love of my life. Mike & I have been together almost 2 years & I couldnt be happier. He truely makes me happy & I am so grateful to have him.

See my profile..




RSS: Site Feed






</div